Since moving back to New Orleans in 2015, I have been on the search for cool places to go with Gabbana. For those of you who do not know, Gabbana is my fur baby. He is healthy 10 year old shih tzu with a cool cucumber attitude. LoL.
Below are my top five places to visit with Gabbana. I am sure if you get a chance to check them out, you’ll surely enjoy it….
1. Parkway Tavern in New Orleans. The food is delish and the atmosphere is banging. Its great spot to bring your fur baby to chill out, eat a shrimp po’ boy and watch the Saints game. 538 Hagan Ave, New Orleans, LA, US, 70119.
2. The Tchoup Yard off of Tchoupitoulas is AMAZING! I often go there for yoga on Wednesday nights. But why not bring your fur baby, stretch out the stress of the day, and grab a bite to eat from the local food trucks while sitting on the patio. 405 3rd st, New Orleans, La 70130.
3. Sometimes I want to get away from the hustle and bustle of being downtown. This little quiet and urban Uptown neighborhood houses Dat Dog. It’s great for just relaxing, sitting under a covered patio and enjoying the scenery with your pup… Not to mention the Hot Dogs are great too. 5030 Freret St, New Orleans La 70115.
4. Another Broken Egg is a great morning hangout. I like to visit after taking a morning jog through the garden district with Gabbana. It offers some of the best southern breakfast. 2917 Magazine St, New Orleans, LA, US, 70115.
5. St. Roch’s Market in the Bywater also made the top five places! It’s an upcoming neighborhood with a lot of hidden gems like the St. Roch’s Market. I am there at least once a week. Why not enjoy the colorful views of the neighborhood while you and your fur baby enjoy a smoothie or burrito. 2381 St Claude Ave, New Orleans, LA 70117