What is CannaBinoil?
About a week or so ago, I attended the Atlanta Pet Fair and Conference in Atlanta, Georgia. My main purpose for attending the conference was to obtain more information on pet care and finding new innovative ways to help dogs reduce their anxiety. Well I found just that! I was introduced to CBD (CannaBinoil or Hemp Oil) to help reduce dog's anxiety and/or pain.
CBD is a CannaBinoil found in a strain of Cannabis without the THC (Psychoactive). It allows your pet (or child) to reduce their anxiety, stress, or pain significantly. CBD is comes in a variety of assortments ranging from pills, oils, and specialty treats. Often, you will find CBD in the form of an oil that can be given orally, although there are other products like biscuits and capsules easily found online. As stated earlier, CBD helps to reduce stress, anxiety and pain without getting your dog high (the removal of the THC) and it is safe. Below are list of fun facts about CBD.
10 fun facts about CBD:
1. Not Psychoactive (it does not have THC in it)
2. Reduces Anxiety
3. Fights Cancer
4. Reduces Seizures And Epilepsy
5. Relieves Pain
6. Helps With Inflammatory Bowel Disease
7. Reduces Chronic Inflammation And Autoimmune Disease
8. Protects The Nervous System And Help With Neurodegenerative Diseases
9. Increases Appetite And Helps With Nausea
10. Promotes Cardiovascular Health